1. What was the best thing that happened to you personally in 2008?
This one is easy - I married my lovely husband in August. I, the girl who was never getting married, could not be happier. It's a lovely feeling, knowing you will spend the rest of your life with someone. On top of that, my in-laws are lovely people, who see me as part of their family.
2. What was the worst thing that happened to you personally in 2008?
I've lost two family members, one very close to Christmas. People dying is always hard,but lovely people dying at a family oriented time of year is particularly hard.
3. What was the best thing to happen to all of us in 2008?
Obama winning the US presidency. It wont solve all the worlds problems, but at least he is intelligent, and hopefully won't go about starting wars for no reason.
4. What was the worst thing to happen to all of us in 2008?
Our economy's continuing collapse. That and it being blatantly obvious that when it comes down to it, our governments are money and power driven, and won't help people who really need it, whilst they help attack countries for the sake of gaining more oil.
5. What was the best gift you received during the ’08 holidays?
My new sewing machine, a few days off work, time to spend with my husband and family.
6. What was the best gift (most appropriate or best received) you gave during the ’08 holidays?
I gave Dave a violin, and he loves it, it makes him so happy.
7. Do you have any regrets about what you did in 2008?
I let work and uni pressure get on top of me, and let my life revolve around them. I was always tired and therefor nippy with people I shouldn't have been.
8. Do you have any regrets about what you didn’t do in 2008?
Not seeing my family enough. I rarely have days off, and when I do, they are spent doing work for Uni, but I feel guilty still.
9. Did you meet anyone that became important to you in 2008?
I met our friend Katie, she has become important to me.
Great - getting married, going on honeymoon, finishing placement and 2nd year of uni, actually getting into 3rd year, seeing Gaslight Anthem and Alkaline Trio.
Not-so-great - being grumpy alot, letting work and uni consume me, losing family members.